Location – NYC OR STAMFORD (most likely, he or she will work part time from each office..)
You will join Data Architecture/Engineering group. We are responsible for Tudor’s data architecture and infrastructure, including data ingestion, processing and internal distribution, as well as analytical platforms.
You will interact with data analysts, engineers and data architects to build out the next generation of Data Platform and an advanced analytical platforms (implemented in Python), as well as contribute to its improvement, stability, scalability and new features. The role requires disciplined software engineering practices, great coding and communication skills.
- 2-5 years of experience
- B.Sc or M.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Strong Python, Java or both
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with CI/CD
- Understanding of Docker and cloud computing concepts
- Experience in building scalable systems
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AWS/GCP/Azure
- Experience in data management platforms